Starting in March 2020, annual memberships to the Flight Path LAX Museum are integrated in to the FlightPathLAX.com system. The major improvements for members are:
- Membership durations are one year from the date of payment as opposed to ending on December 31st as per the previous system.
- Access to members-only website content
- Access to members-only events (dependent on membership level)
- Online payment of membership
In the transition to the new system all existing members, have had their memberships transferred to the new system using the email addresses on file. A temporary password was created that will need to be reset when accessing the online system for the first time (instructions below). Legacy memberships end December 31st, 2020. All new memberships created in 2020 using the website will expire on the one year anniversary of their sign-up and payment.
- An email address is required to become a member
- We do not store credit card or payment information, instead we use PayPal
- We do not have the possibility to autorenew memberships since we do not store payment information
- Memberships are not active until paid for and confirmed in PayPal. If the process is not completed in PayPal membership is not granted
- If using a promo code, make sure to use the Membership Level specified with the promotion regardless of your personal status. If the level does not match the code membership will not be granted.
To reset your membership password.
Click on “Forgot Password”
Enter your email address and click “Get new password”
Check your email and follow instructions.
To renew your membership
Once logged in, click on “Subscriptions” then on “Renew”.
If you want to change Subscription Level, click on “Remove”, this will remove the existing level. Then choose a new level of membership.
If you need further assistance please contact us.